Re: Employee search question for 1.3

Ok, I was looking at svn #3301. Completely different now.

Out of the available fields, I think I'd show employee number, first
name, last name, role.

My account is showing up 4 times in this list!?!?

... and an account I created a couple weeks ago has no employee id.

Cheers,
--
John Locke
http://freelock.com