Re: Employee search question for 1.3

On Mon, 20 Jun 2011, Chris Travers wrote:

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 12:02 PM, John Locke <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi, Chris,

The current defaults look reasonable to me... possibly adding the email
field. If this can be changed in the database (as it sounds like you've
set up), that should be fine to start.

One of the huge differences between 1.3 and 1.2 is that an employee,
customer, or vendor can have any number of email addresses, postal
addresses for sales/shipping (but only one address for billing), phone
numbers, etc.  If we want to display this info, how do we choose what
to display?  I suppose we could just display every email address,
phone number, etc.

I wasn't following this.  Display where?

If you're talking about use, such as on invoices, orders, and what not, why not go with select fields?

I can imagine, for example, a dropdown of email addresses, on the email page for where to send an invoice.

Luke