Re: Employee search question for 1.3

Hi, Chris,

The current defaults look reasonable to me... possibly adding the email
field. If this can be changed in the database (as it sounds like you've
set up), that should be fine to start.

However, I'm not getting correct data when I do a search... Maybe this
is an update issue -- I ran the upgrade/3297-employee_changes.sql and
upgrade/3299-person_functions.sql scripts, but the result of a search is
a table with Number, Startdate and Role showing up but all the rest of
the columns blank. And Number is blank on the most recent employee I
added...

Cheers,
John Locke
http://www.freelock.com