More 1.3 papercuts - Sales Tax edition

1. "Save Info" on AR invoice does not appear to do anything. I expect it
to at least save updates to "Internal Notes" and also "Notes". It does
not save these things on existing invoices.

2. Tax Forms -- I'm seeing "add tax form" menu item, but no "list tax
form", and don't see how the whole tax system is supposed to work.

3. System -> Taxes gives me an empty page with a couple table headers,
even though I have at least 4 tax accounts. No way to actually set a tax
rate.

4. AR -> Reports -> taxable sales shows no results even when reporting
all dates. (I do have taxable sales in the database -- not many, but we
used to sell more parts that were taxable -- these transactions do not
appear.)