Re: Full company recreate: creation errors

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 16:31, Erik Huelsmann <..hidden..> wrote:
> Regularly, I run a complete "company setup" to see if the incremental
> changes still allow a full initial setup. Today (with trunk as of
> right now: ), that's not possible anymore. Here's an extract of the
> transcript I'm getting:
>

> NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create implicit sequence
> "menu_attribute_id_seq" for serial column "menu_attribute.id"
> CREATE TABLE
>  setval
> --------
>    612
> (1 row)

above is not an error, just a notice (pls ignore, no harm done).

> ERROR:  syntax error at or near "PRIMARY"
> LINE 7:     PRIMARY KEY (node_id, role_name)

OK, in menu_acl table creation, we have a PK of node_id, role_name.
Couple of lines further down we're creating a PK on id.  One of these
needs to be an index,not null (problem in Pg-database.sql).

then somewhere, haven't yet found it, we have a column number
mismatch.  Will continue to look.  Probably in company database setup.

ERRORS:
ERROR:  multiple primary keys for table "menu_acl" are not allowed

ERROR:  INSERT has more target columns than expressions
LINE 1: INSERT INTO menu_acl (node_id, acl_type, role_name)
(apparently, only two values are passed, looking for where this error occurs)
                                                 ^
ERROR:  role "lsmb_testfoo__ar_voucher_all" does not exist
ERROR:  role "lsmb_testfoo__tax_form_save" already exists

As the above two are one after the other, assume the second is created
twice, the first not at all.

>            ^
> ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of
> transaction block
> ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of
> transaction block

yep, that's what you get following a PK error.