Re: Minor failure in 1.3

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 9:44 PM, Luke <..hidden..> wrote:
> In ledgersmb.conf, I have:
>
> default_db = testco
>
> Going to http://server/ledgersmb/
>
> gets me the refresh, followed by a request for company, and a login
> button.
>
> My beliefe from the configuration item, was that it wouldn't do that.

The username/password fields are written by Javascript.  The idea is
tht if they are not present, you will be prompted for http creds.

If those are not showing up, the question becomes why the Javascript
isn't getting sent to or executed on the browser.  http error logs,
browser name/version and any js errore would be helpful.