Re: Development progress

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 20:04, Luke <..hidden..> wrote:
> Using the prepare script from revision 3248, I found some oddities.
>
> First, in the usage, the usage line implies that all options are optional
> (scriptname [option1 .. optionN]).
> However, the company option is required.

Hmm.  I saw a * suggesting it wasn't optional.  Only the
--pgsql-contrib was not marked w/ * but seemed to be required.

I will look harder at this.  First I have to go through a slew of
errors.  Not sure what I did wrong.  Some of the "errors" aren't
because they deal with the functions the script adds to the database,
and I already have them added to template1 which means they are
present when a db is created.

Other errors I am getting are real, and I must see what they're about.
 A number of inserts and errors about non-existent tuples (just the
gist -- something is crashing and burning, but is depended on later).

All else seems well.  Will try to post more later.

Ciao,

David A. Bandel
            - Nemesis Air Racing Team motto
Visit my web page at: http://david.bandel.us/