Re: Barcode is working now

Hello,
     I just wanted to add a little clarification to this email.  The price
label function is something we added to SQL-ledger (yes that long
ago) and then ported to Ledger SMB.  This function allows you to
print price tags for the items on an AP or AR invoice and allows you
to choose which label to start printing on (allows you to use part of
a sheet of labels then finish using it later). This is all controlled
by a latex template that I am told is easy to modify, although I
never have.

We have now added the ability to include a barcode on the price label.

We offered this to the SQL Ledger group when we first wrote it but nobody
was interested, admittedly the original function was a little crude.
Shaekir has cleaned this up significantly and if anybody is interested we
would be happy to share.

       Markus (The Boss)