trunk Employee module

Let me start by saying that I got the current trunk version of
LedgerSMB to run (on a Debian Lenny system). Although it took me two
days (one day of experimenting and one day after wiping the machine
and re-doing it from the start to get a clean setup), I'm happy with
the fact that I got it all to work.

At this point, I'm a bit stuck though. When I try to create an AR
item, the system won't save it: it tells me that my ID (2) isn't in
the Employee table. As a matter of fact, that's true, because I wasn't
aware that I had to. There's actually an entry there, but that's an
Employee I created through the "Create customer" menu in the AR module
(by setting the 'type' to Employee). That item has a different entity
number than my login.

Also, the HR module seems to be using incorrect column names all over the place.

Could someone explain to me how the HR module fits in with the general
shift in design using the entity table?

With such explanation at hand, I'll be able to provide the patches to
make it work - as designed.

Thanks in advance!!

Bye,

Erik.