Re: Features you would like to see in 2.0

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010, David F. Skoll wrote:

If invoices are going to be non-editable, then I'd like to see
a "Clone" button for posted invoices.

This will clone all the information into a new invoice (but not post it).
Otherwise, correcting errors will be very tedious as everything will
have to be re-entered.

Addressing Gerald Chudyk's point: the current system doesn't do that that I know of. It wouldn't need to, since you could simply edit the fields, and hit post-as-new.

 A "reverse"/"cancel" button would also be useful.

Invoice on hold functionality as well (I.E. saving without posting), although 1.3 may already have that.

Luke