Re: Features you would like to see in 2.0

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 11:44 AM, o1bigtenor <..hidden..> wrote:

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 10:44 AM, John Hasler <..hidden..> wrote:
Joshua D. Drake writes:
> What features would you like to see in 2.0?

Subaccounts.

 I had filed a request to have at least 7 digits available for accounts. That should enable a few sub-accounts!

I would like this too very very much!!!

I have ¨someone who¨ wrote a perl program to install LedgerSMB - there are still some hiccups but this is something that is needed. He is quite surprised by how difficult it is to install.

Darald

Minor editing between the quotes - - sorry!!

Darald