Re: FOSSExperts

Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> FOSSExperts may be what you are looking for. Please feel free to bounce
> over to : https://www.fossexperts.com/ and take a look.

As a previous user of a similar site that has recently closed, I
bounced over to the site as soon as I read the above.  Exciting!

I am very disappointed to see(!) that I cannot register because the
site expects all humans to be able to pass eyetests.  Please could
you switch that off or allow another way to register that doesn't
require specific physical abilities?

Is discriminating against disabled users still legal in the USA? :-(

Thanks,
--
MJ Ray (slef) Webmaster and developer for hire at | software