Re: Outsourcing payroll

On Tue, 2010-07-27 at 13:44 -0400, Armaghan Saqib wrote:
> On 07/27/2010 12:19 PM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> > On Tue, 2010-07-27 at 11:56 -0400, David F. Skoll wrote:
> >
> >> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> >>

> >> Or... figure out how to get companies to pool resources... I don't
> >> need payroll support, but I'd be willing to contribute $100 for
> >> the feature.  Find 200 people like me, and maybe you'd have payroll.
> >>
> > Bingo :D
> >
> > Which is something CMD is already working on after being inspired by
> > Kickstart. Take a look at www.fossexperts.com.
> >
> This is really a neat idea. Can you also show how much has been
> collected to motivate people to poll remaining amount as soon as possible?

Well we haven't even announced yet. We are trying to, this week.
Originally I was considering only running CMD projects to start. Eating
our own dogfood as they say.

However, if I had some solid proposals to put up in short order I would
consider it.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL.org Major Contributor