Re: Outsourcing payroll

David writes:
> We are a small company (8 people) and we outsource payroll

As I said: larger companies.

> It is just so much simpler, and it's really not that expensive.

If I was to ever have employees again (I won't) I'd be very nervous
about outsourcing payroll.  In any case I was just relaying what I've
been told: for my acquaintance in Chicago (and for several other people
I've suggested LedgerSMB to) lack of payroll is an absolute showstopper.
--
John Hasler
..hidden..