Re: Upcoming 2.0 of LedgerSMB

> You just illustrated exactly why it needs to be done. A few steps up from
> writing postscript? NOBODY writes postscript.
> :D

Umm... I do.  I do recognize that debugging Postscript isn't exactly a mainstream skill, however <grin>.  Nor do I do it more than once every four or five years, nowadays.  But when Postscript 2 was still brand-spankin'-new it was a regular part of my job.

> > > We *need* at least as an option to provide simple, easy to modify,
> > > preferably from the browser, templates.

I don't agree with that entirely, at least not until far bigger problems are addressed.  See next message for details.

-Adam Thompson
 ..hidden..