Re: POS Screen - Errors when posting an invoice

Hi Steven,

Any chance you could make your posts to the list in plain-text format, please? Your fixed-width font shows up very small on my system, and is quite difficult to read; even when enlarged (which is an inconvenience) is it still grey, rather than black.