Re: Login v1.0

2007. 09. 10, hétfő keltezéssel 13.41-kor Chris Travers ezt írta:
> Hi Istvan;

Hi Chris,

"Warm it up Chris..."
KrissKross

I started translating (fixing the existing and translating the
untranslated messages).

In fact, I have a "client", who is interesting to develop a GPL ERP
system, which should kick on SAP, Oracle and so on.

He started to play with ledger on my demo system (I am still using that
died fork of sql-ledger) and he told me, this kind of software should be
a good basis of the development.

This guy is really a professional in making good ERP systems. He has lot
of experiences in that field (12yrs) and he is an Oracle, M$
distributor.
So, if he says, this is good basis, it is that :)

So, when I mentioned, I can help this project somehow, I thought, "we
can help somehow with this guy".

So, we can prepare some documents about the requirements, some forms
made with frontpage to show some idea.

My opinion, our experiences really can help to improve the functionality
and professionality of this software.

By the way, as I know, ledgersmb should be used via the command line. Is
it true for all its functions? Any restrictions?

So, I think, for my second mail it is enough ;)

Too late here, I must sleep some hours :)

Cheers,
István