Re: Community Documentation Architecture, was LaTeX templates, was Docmentation/FAQs

Chris Travers wrote:
> Just to be clear-- I am all for including an ability to have XML/XSLT
> templates.  But unless there is such a benefit that we can justify
> dropping support for the plain text POS receipts, I don't see any
> benefit from saying "you can't use LaTeX."

I would like to close this thread :). Honestly, I think the whole
argument is moot at this point. My main focus is fixing the app versus
arguing about various implementation details.

Spefically:

1. Choosing a templating enging from the web interface so that we can
move to the MVC model. We discussed clearilver and XSLT on IRC.

2. The schema

3. The acl/user_pref/session/auth stuff

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake