Was Re: COGS incorrect when invoices are reposted - now on Docs

On Thu, 2006-09-21 at 13:43 -0400, Jason Rodrigues wrote:
> On Thursday 21 September 2006 13:20, Chris Travers wrote:
> > We are working on ACL and role administration, and on the
> > specification of voiding invoices.  I expect to post a detailed
> > discussion as to how I think voiding should work this evening.  Then I
> > can get feedback from Real Accounting Types and we can make this work
> > well.
>
> Chris,
>
> Do we have any plans yet on how we are going to write documentation?  I
> understand one of the goals of the fork is to make available clear docs for
> both the developer and end user.
>
> I'd like to start to assembling  some of the things worked out via IRC/Mailing
> list so that it at least forms some kind of FAQ.
>
> Mabey a  Wiki living on the web site?  I think it should output to several
> forms:
>  * a printable book
>  * viewable in whole on line ...
>  * something we can hook from the code, to provide live online help
>   - Context sensitive links
>   - Popup help, like the "Whats this" feature in some GUIs ..
>
> Translastions are important too, whatever we decide on should make it easy for
> translators to manage....

Please contact me if you wish assistance on writing documentation. I can
read (although I do not write well) a number of languages other than
English so might be able to help there to!

I am not a coder but I do know how to write clearly - am hoping that may
be useful to the group as a whole!

Darald