LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
Important Account Information - Reconfirm Mailing List Subscriptions

Important Account Information - Reconfirm Mailing List Subscriptions

Hi,

Thanks for being a SourceForge user. Our records indicate that you are subscribed to the following project mailing list:

    ledger-smb-announce

We are contacting you to confirm you are still interested in receiving emails from this SourceForge project list.  If you do not confirm your subscription by July 30, you will be unsubscribed from the above mailing list.

Please click here to confirm your subscription:

https://sourceforge.net/mailman/reconfirm?confirm=de4c2d86-9398-4045-8146-577072f37b09&email=lsmb-archive%2Bannounce%40hucs.nl

Thanks,
The SourceForge Team
A Slashdot Media Company