Limited offer for free upgrades/Migrations to LedgerSMB 1.3.0

Hi all;

Are you running LedgerSMB 1.2.x or lower or SQL-Ledger 2.8.x and
looking to migrate to LedgerSMB 1.3?  Would you like to help the
community out but don't really know how?  Now is your opportunity.

I am offering to help five LedgerSMB 1.2.x (or lower) and 5 SQL-Ledger
2.8.x users move to LedgerSMB 1.3 free of charge.  This offer
includes:
1)  Complete database, user, and template migration
2)  Tech support relating to migration and usability issues subsequent
to that until things are running smoothly on 1.3.0 general release.
3)  If this is to a release candidate (see below), then support for
further migrating to 1.3.0 would be included as well.

This upgrade is non-destructive and one can back out of it.  Of
course, databases would be backed up and cloned before migrated.

In taking me up on this offer you'd be helping out the community by
helping me evaluate the migration applications.  It will also help me
flag trouble spots and document them, as well as determining how much
work it actually takes to migrate and how we can reduce this.  This
would benefit you as a user, me as a developer, and the community of
users.

The migrations would occur to whatever the current release or release
candidate (currently RC4).  LedgerSMB 1.3 release candidates are
already used by several businesses for production work including my
own.  It is far more secure, has better data integrity enforcement,
and scales better than any prior version.  At the moment upgrade and
migration issues are the last areas which are holding back a full
release.  Everything else has been signed off on.

For those responding, please email me at ..hidden..  I
won't be able to address any applications for this service until
Thursday or Friday and they will be handled in the order received.  If
more than five respond from each category, I will assign the remainder
to a waiting list, and if we decide we need to expand the offer, you
will be notified.